Hey there! How are things where you are? We were lucky and dodged a Spring snowstorm today! But man, the WINDS! They are just whipping around out there! They aren't the only wild wind on my mind today, though... I have a card to share with you featuring an image from The East Wind. I just recently discovered the fantastic artist behind these images, Kyra Eunkyo Kim, aka Unky! Of course I went shopping in The East Wind etsy store immediately and treated myself to a few images. Be sure to visit the blog and Facebook group as well!
I had a little time to color and craft so I made a card for a co-worker who was recently out for surgery. She loves to read so I selected Lucy Loo Bookaholic. I had a blast coloring that hair! She is colored with Copics, of course, and cut using Long Rectangles Nestabilities from Spellbinders. Sketch is from Sketch Saturday (#302). Papers are Brenda Walton Madeline by K&Company. I added some Tim Holtz hardware (corners, label pulls, mini gears) and a bit of seam binding. But my favorite embellishment is the clock I created using My Favorite Things Time Pieces Die-namics and Timeless stamp set! The sentiment is also from My Favorite Things (a set called Bunny Slippers).
I am going to keep this post brief because I actually printed oodles of images recently so I had better get some more coloring done! Check back this weekend, though, as I know I'll have several new cards to show off by then!
Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the second half of your week!
Markers used: Copics (E00, E11, E21, E23, E25, E31, E34, Y28, Y35, N0, N2. N4, N6, N8, YG03, YG11, BG10, B06, R32, R35, R39).
- Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday: Metal or Faux Metal
- Artistic Inspirations: #84-Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: #64-Anything Goes with Optional Twist/Birds of a Feather
- Pile It On: #12-Pretty Hair
- ABC Challenges: H is for Hair
- Di's Digi Challenge: Include a Person AND an Animal
- Hiding in my Craft Room: #142-Let's Get Digital
- Brown Sugar: #86-Anything Goes
- Craftitude: #61-Anything Goes or Add a Brad/Eyelet
- Crafts 4 Eternity: #168-Anything Goes
- Cut It Up: #41-Anything Goes (with a die cut)
- Pattie's Creations: #88-Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #49-Anything Goes
5 months ago