Hi there! I'm back, sharing another card. This one was a custom request for a Princess themed bridal shower. I've colored Sexy Bride Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs with Copics and fussy cut her. Her veil is covered with Frosted Lace Stickles to give it lots of sparkle. Papers are My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found: Market Street. The sketch I followed is a beauty from Cardabilities (#96). I used one of my favorite dies to create the half circle element (French Pastry by Cheery Lynn Designs). I added rhinestone flourishes, a few flowers, and a punched crown (Martha Stewart) with rhinestones added to the points. The crown on the bride's head was cut from one of the designer papers. I also added a rhinestone to the image for her earring. The sentiment inside is from Create with TLC.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
Markers used: Copics (E00, E11, E21, B21, YR24, Y23, Y28, Y35, R20, R24, R32, R43).
- Digis Galore: Flowers
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge: #24-Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin': Flowers
- Crafty Hands Challenge Blog: #12-Anything Goes
- Shelly's Images: April Showers Bring May Flowers (my interpretation: flowers)
- Card and Scrap: #73-Confirmation, Wedding, or Baby
- Country View Challenges: #14-New Beginnings
- Creative Moments: #40-Anything Goes/Girly
- Fab 'n' Funky: #211-Pink