Hi there! Anyone fall victim to an April Fool's joke today? I can happily say I did not. Yet, anyway. I'm just popping in to share a card. I am so far behind with my blogging! I have several cards that are just waiting to be shown to the world, but there never seems to be enough time in the day lately. I am fighting a cold (and it's winning) but I wanted to share my Goblin Queen creation for the Simply B Stamps Facebook Fan Group challenge. The image was free but there was a catch- you had to color her up and create a project choosing either her "light side" or her "dark side". I went with light and this is the result.
She is colored with Copics and cut with Romantic Rectangles (Spellbinders). I added Crystal Stickles to her wings. The spider web die is from Cheery Lynn Designs. I recently picked up some resin frames from the Michaels dollar section and I've used one here with a sentiment from The Artful Stamper. Papers are Basic Grey - Euphria - Delirium. I added a couple of bling flourishes and a few flowers to finish off the card.
Copics used: E00, E04, E11, E21, R20, R81, R83, R85, R89, YG11, YG13, B00, B02, BG72
- Crafting by Designs: April-Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Challenges: #286-Anything Goes~No Foolin'
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Come Fly with Me
- Die Cuttin Divas: #209-Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays: #196-Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Try It On Tuesday: They Who Have Wings
- Crafting from the Heart: #53-Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #255-Always Anything Goes
- Get Creative Challenges: #11-Must Use a Die Cut