1) Bitch by Meredith Brooks. I'm multi-faceted, what can I say?
2) You Outta Know by Alanis Morrisette. Pretty much how I've felt after the demise of each of my long term relationships.
3) Gonna Get Over You by Sara Bareilles. This was how I felt for a long time after one.
4) Miracle by The Corrs. This is a lovely song about expecting new life and before I even ever dreamed I'd be a mom it made me all gooey inside.
5) Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac. It was almost my name and I have a thing for goddesses, especially those of Welsh and Celtic origin.
I will try to get up and running so I can update this post.* Maybe the Internet needs a good night's sleep too!
Updated with Grooveshark.*