Hi! I'm excited to share today! I was asked by the lovely Elena to be a guest designer for the challenge today at KennyK's Krafty Krew! I LOVE KennyK's images and I'm especially fond of the sexy Steampunk Burlesque collection! So when Elena contacted me about being a guest for the release of three new steampunk images, I jumped at the chance!
The challenge this fortnight is "Steampunk", and there are three fabulous sponsors:
with a prize of 5 digis
Hobbycutz has lovely wooden cut outs for any crafting project!
There are two more gorgeous Steampunk images being released today as well! Head over to the Krafty Krew blog to see the design team's gorgeous creations and then grab some Steampunk Burlesque images for yourself and play along!
Markers used: Copics (E00, E04, E11, E21, E13, E17, E19, E23, E25, E31, E39, R20, N2, N4, BG10, BG70, BG72).
- Lady Anne's Challenges: #10-Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges: #137-Bling It On
- Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog: #11-Anything Goes
- Whimsical Designs: Pile It On
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog: #97-Anything Goes
- Creative Crafts Challenges: #15-A Color Challenge ~ Blue and Brown
- Papertake Weekly: Die-ing for a Punch
- Crafty Bloggers Network: #13-Metal Magic