Site Navigation

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Smile


Hi!  How is everyone so far this week?  I have another card to share with you.  And I've done something I almost never do...  Created a clean and simple card!  Image is Photographer from Alicia's Little Shop.  Sketch is CAS(E) This Sketch (cts#34).  The photo frame was created using the InstaFrame My Favorite Things Die-namics.  Sentiments are also from MFT (Captured Memories and Birthday Sentiments).  The chevron was cut from the Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6x6 pad.  Though it's not my usual style I kind of like the way it turned out...  What do you think?




 
It's been a pretty uneventful week so far, and I'm looking forward to a little holiday time off with the small man!  How about you?  Anything fun or patriotic planned for your 4th festivities?

Markers used: Copics (E11, E21, E00, R32, E23, E31, E79, R24, R27, R29, R89, YG93, BG10, BG72, N0, N2, N4, B32, B34, B37).  

{hugs}
Regan


3 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch with the Polaroid! Love how the girl is climbing beyond the frame. Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Catherine Loh said...

I think it's a great interpretation of the sketch!

Kate said...

Super Cute. Love this. Have an Awesome 4th my friend.