Rick generously provided an image of choice to each team member. I selected one I had been eying for some time - 1935 Hat - and decided to use her for a Christmas card. She is colored with Copics and cut using Classic Ovals Nestabilities by Spellbinders. She is then matted on the Lacy Ovals. I covered the requirement with her fur collar and a couple of added feathers. A few flowers and some pearls provide finishing touches. The layout is courtesy of Tuesday Morning Sketches (#223).
Thanks for the visit! I hope you are enjoying your weekend... And that if you get any crafting time that maybe you'll play along! Head over to The Corrosive Challenge to see the team's exquisite projects if you need more inspiration!
Markers used: Copics (E00, E11, E21, E23, E31, E79, R24, R27, R29, R32, N0, N2, N4, N6, N8).
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: November-All Things Christmas
- Sugar Creek Hollow: #73-Anything Goes Vintage
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Christmas is Coming
- Brown Sugar Challenge: #67-Anything Goes
- Crafty Hands Challenge: #2-Vintage
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #232-Christmas
- Crafty Little Fairies: Christmas in November
- Divas by Design: Use a Digi
- Inky Impressions: #133-Dies and/or Punches
- Bearly Mine Challenges: #111-Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Card Mania: #33-Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap: #17-Anything Goes