I have another card to share with you today as a guest designer for KennyK's Krafty Krew. This fortnight their challenge is "Anything Goes" (#160) and they released some awesome new KIDS images last week! I decided to play with Thumbs Up Kid. He is colored with Copics and fussy cut. The sketch is last week's Mojo Monday (#319). I seldom feature sentiments prominently on the front of my cards, but this one was just begging to be used! It's a cling stamp from 7Gypsies (Hampton Art). Papers are Comic Heroes from Recollections. To keep the focus on the image, sentiment, and papers I opted to not add a lot of embellishments. A few black pearls and a Martha Stewart punched star border were just the thing it needed.
There's still one week to play along for the terrific prizes that are up for grabs:
KennyK, offering 5 digis of choice
Flonz, offering a $20 gift certificate
I hope you'll check out the gorgeous design team creations and join in the Anything Goes fun! KennyK is also currently having a design team call so if you are interested check out all the details for that on the blog as well!
Almost time to start that Thanksgiving baking and crafting. I can't believe the holidays are here! At least I have a head start on my shopping this year... Have I turned over a new proactive leaf? Nah.
Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Markers used: Copics (E00, E11, E21, E37, E39, B37, R20, R32, YG91, YG93, N0, N2, N4, N6, N8).
- Inkspirational: #44-Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge: #69-Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #34-Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks: Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Girlz: #6-Anything Goes
- Auds Sentiments Challenge Blog: #94-Any Sentiment
- Southern Girls Challenge: Round Round Baby Right Round
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: #154-Anything Goes