Hello! Before I head off to the craft desk I wanted to share a card I made for a co-worker who just recently graduated from college and simultaneously landed her dream job. She will be working for Be Like Brit, helping orphans in Haiti. This is where her heart is and she couldn't be happier! We had a little goodbye get together for her this week at work, and I knew that I had the perfect image for her card! I colored up Haiti Love from Saturated Canary with my Copics and fussy cut her. This was my first attempt at coloring curling hair. I think I'll get the hang of it with some practice. Papers are My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing. I used a Martha Stewart border punch as well as the Scalloped Banner die from La-La-Land Crafts. The compass and game spinner are from Tim Holtz. Flowers are from my stash.
I really love working with Krista's images! I was so excited to receive my custom image this week! It is all colored up and I will be sharing it with you soon!
Markers used: Copics (E00, E11, E21, E23, E31, E33, E37, R32, R35, YG91, BG70, BG72).
- Crafty Girls Challenges: #18-Anything Goes
- Charisma Card Challenges: #11-May Flowers
- Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart: #19-Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots: Blue and White
- Love To Scrap: #30-Anything Goes
- The Squirrel and The Fox: #70-Let's Hear It For The Girls
- Digi Galore: Kraft
- Kit and Clowder: Flowers
- Craftitude: #65-Anything Goes/That's Die-licious
5 months ago